Saturday, April 19, 2008

Springtime

I'm not big on holidays, and I try not to wait until someone designates a day for me to think about important things. But it occurred to me just now that Passover is the Spring Festival, as well as a celebration of freedom, and I am feeling it, yes I am. Spring -- the season of rebirth. Ha, waxing philosophical, I am.

I'm feeling good today. The weather is beautiful, and I had a lovely brunch with a good friend, and all seems right with the world. Yesterday was the first time in a very long time that I didn't feel stressed and with the weight of the world on my shoulders.

I could put it down to having the most amazing sex in a very long time last night... And I'm sure that has contributed! But I felt that way before, and I think the sex was good because I am feeling better to begin with.

Need I say it wasn't with my Sir? I'm realizing more and more that the past couple of months have been increasingly messing with my sex drive. I'm a horny person, and that has remained the same, but little by little, my natural sexuality has been chipped away, through stress, through emotional uncertainty... From trying to make something fit, that just doesn't. I haven't been masturbating, for example, and that should have been a clue.

So yesterday I experienced my own freedom and oh my, I needed that. I'm practically walking on air today. A spring in my step, you might even say...

Tipus is the playmate-type I mentioned, and I guess I needed to play!

No comments: