Thursday, April 10, 2008

Check out FetLife.com

I found a new online community called FetLife. It's like a kink version of Facebook. Apparently, they just went online at the beginning of this year, and already have over 3600 members. I've only been there a few days, but it's a friendly place with a lot of potential, so I'm trying to help get the word out (LOL, not that I have that many readers, yet!)

But if you have the chance to check it out, and refer your friends and blog readers to it - it's a lot nicer than some of the bigger, better known "communities" out there.

http://fetlife.com/home

See you there!

4 comments:

JohnBaku said...

Thanks a lot for the kind words! Greatly appreciate it! :-)

David said...

So, I went and checked out FetLife and see why you like it so much. From the view I saw, e.g. Las Vegas/Nevada 85% of the members are DOM and 10% are Switch, and there were even a couple of submissives, of course 2/3's of those submissives were men looking for Mistress.

Hopefully the membership will grow and prosper (and diversify). LOL

Vestri said...

Oh, LOL, David!

I admit I didn't do a geogrphical analysis... There is NO ONE from my neck of the woods, sub or Dom or switch...

But I've made some lovely sub friends there - all female... Some might be open to relocation ;)

David said...

Yes, the weather is very nice in Las Vegas most times of the year.