Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Passover

It's a holiday week here in Israel. And I won't be seeing my Sir during this time, nor will we have many chances to speak. He's given me official permission to "replace" him during this time.

I really don't understand that. From my perspective, I am bound to replace him sooner or later anyway, because we aren't right for each other, in spite of the love and respect we do have. But he must know that this could be IT. The breaking point. It seems that he measures his love by his ability to sacrifice. Me. While I measure it by the tenacity with with he pursues me, holds on to me... An inherent conflict.

So the two men - well really three - I'm speaking with... This might be the week that something changes. One is really just a potential playmate. But the other two both appeal to me very much, each in a different way. Yeah, I have choices but I'm like a kid in a candy store, and likely to end up with a stomach ache, LOL

1 comment:

David said...

Little girls with free run of the candy store could easily end up eating too much. It is a good thing you are slowing down and only have 3 or 4 current choices.

How funny, LOL, have a good time.

It does sounds like he is giving you permission to explore the alternatives, yes.

David